REPUTATION – WORK ETHIC – TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT
Northeast Remsco Construction believes that employees are an essential part of our business and that a commitment to customer service is essential. We further believe in the spirit of teamwork and success, and that each of us has a contribution that’s crucial to our company’s success. If you’re interested in joining a leader in the construction industry, please review current opportunities below and feel free to send us your resume.
Field Project Engineer – Underground Utilities
Our NY based jobsites offer exciting learning opportunities for recent college grads or candidates with less than 4 years’ experience to work in underground water & utility work. You will work in conjunction with the Project Manager to safely and productively build the work on time and within budget. Providing support with contract documents, submittals & RFI’s, pay estimates, daily work reports, communication & notification, as-builts & closeout documents. Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Skills:
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, CAD, Microsoft Project or Primavera, Heavy Job, Viewpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Office 365
- 0-4 years’ experience as a Construction Project Engineer, with some familiarity working under lane closures.
- Must be willing to work in all 5 boroughs of NY.
JAG Companies Inc. is the parent company of construction industry firms Northeast Remsco Construction, Inc., Caldwell Marine International, LLC, and Huxted Trenchless, LLC. Family owned and operated for over forty years, JAG Companies is ranked annually in the Top 50 largest Hispanic-owned companies in the United States. The companies maintain their MBE certification through the National Minority Supplier Development Council. JAG Companies continues to experience growth with their core values of REPUTATION-WORK ETHIC-TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT.
Each candidate for this position will be given a pre-employment drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, eVerify and a drug free workplace.